St Francis Deep Immune 90 Veg Capsules
St Francis Deep Immune 90 Veg Capsules:
Deep Immune® helps the body optimize its own inherent immunity. It works in harmony with the body and can treat symptoms without depressing normal function. It’s a formula that corrects physiological imbalances and restores normal tissue function.
The herbs that make up the Deep Immune® have an affinity with the immune system; they can act as an immune tonic, which improves the vitality of the immune system; a stimulant, which boosts immune function; or a modulator, which helps to rebalance the immune system, strengthening weak or unresponsive function such as occurs with colds and flu and calming overaggressive function such as happens with allergic responses. Deep Immune® encompasses all of these immunological roles.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 340 mg capsule):
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus) 68 mg (5:1, QCE 340 mg)
- Codonopsis root (Codonopsis pilosula) 51 mg (5:1 QCE 255 mg)
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 51 mg (5:1, QCE 255 mg)
- Reishi mushroom fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum) 51 mg (5:1, QCE 255 mg)
- Ligustrum fruit (Ligustrum lucidum) 34 mg (5:1, QCE 170 mg)
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 34 mg (5:1, QCE 170 mg)
- White Atractylodes rhizome (Atractylodes macrocephala) 34 mg (5:1, QCE 170 mg)
- Licorice root and stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 17 mg (5:1, QCE 85 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate
The herbs are Certified Organic/Organic/Wildcrafted.
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3x daily.
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have a liver disorder, an acute infection, or an autoimmune disorder. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are an organ transplant recipient or if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.