St Francis Deep Immune 1000 Ml
- This item is not subject to refund or exchange.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
St Francis Deep Immune 1000 Ml:
Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help maintain a healthy immune system and to help increase resistance to stress (e.g. in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress).
Deep Immune® is used primarily as an antiviral to tonify a weak immune system. Deep Immune® reinforces the basic functions of the body and helps maintain physiological and psychological equilibrium. It has a strengthening effect on our body's "deep immune" system, nourishing its very bone marrow and enabling it to produce more immune reserves. Deep Immune® can be used to counteract the debilitating effects of surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation, as well as autoimmune and immune deficiency diseases.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg)
- Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root) 0.15 ml (1:4, QCE 37.5 mg)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root) 0.15 ml (1:4, QCE 37.5 mg)
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, thallus) 0.15 ml (1:4, QCE 37.5 mg)
- Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum, fruit) 0.1 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit) 0.1 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
- White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala, rhizome) 0.1 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon) 0.05 ml (1:4, QCE 12.5 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Grain alcohol, Distilled water, Vegetable glycerine
*All herbs used in this formule are Certified Organic/Organic/Wildcrafted.
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month. In use beyond 3 months, dizziness, irritated skin, nausea, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an immune disorder or any type of acute infection; if you are taking immunosuppressants. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.Shop st francis remedies at healthpalace.ca