Purica Immune 7 - 120 Veg Capsules
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $37.95 each|
Purica Immune 7 - 120 Veg Capsules
Specialized organic mushroom products optimize Nature through full spectrum processing and micronization.
The components of this high quality formulation have been shown in numerous studies to significantly strengthen the immune response. A robust immune system helps overcome disease and promotes optimal health. Immune 7® is a potent—yet safe—dietary supplement that may be used alone, or in combination with mainstream treatments.
Immune 7® is one of the most comprehensive immunomodulating formulas available today. Our strictly controlled organic methods of mushroom cultivation ensure that our products are of the highest possible quality. The end result requires no irradiation, is always GMO-free, and far exceeds the original potency.
- Potent blend of extracts from medicinal mushrooms
- Unmatched full-spectrum immune supporting effect
- Organic and GMO-free
- Proprietary whole-mushroom complex includes mycelium, fruiting body, spores and primordial/extracellular compounds
- Micronization improves the potency by five to ten times by unlocking active compounds from the indigestible fibrous structure.
- Contains Nutricol® —our proprietary blend of super-strength antioxidants
Immune 7® provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7®’s high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
The mushrooms present in Immune 7® also contain the following beneficial elements:
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants, and increase resistance to disease.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7® to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
Immune 7® is effective for:
- suppressed immune response
- infectious diseases, including colds and flu
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
- broad-spectrum immune activity
- complements mainstream treatments
- source of antioxidants for maintenance of good health
- immune support for serious challenges
- cold and flu prevention and therapy
- complements mainstream therapies
|Ingredients Per Capsule:|
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei) Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAA Cordyceps sinensis)Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Maitake(Grifola frondosa)Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinus edodes)Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Turkey Tail (Coriolus versicolor)Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Red Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)Extract 8:1 Full Spectrum 50 mg||3.8 mg|
|Nutricol: Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin and resveratrol from green tea and grape.|
It is recommended that Immune 7x® be taken on an empty stomach. If using simply for maintenance, take before bed. If nausea occurs, take with food.
Maintenance Dosing - no active immune compromisation:
1 to 3 capsules per day
Intermediate Dosing - rundown, stress, traveling, athlete:
2 to 6 capsules per day
Therapeutic Dosing - serious “dis-ease”/conditions:
3 - 4 capsules 3 times per day
Who can benefit from Immune 7?
Those with compromised immune systems
- Those with significantly challenging diseases or health conditions
- Individuals who desire optimal immune system function
- Athletes who wish to reduce the damage from exercise and increase their performance
Recent research has clearly demonstrated that the combination of extracts and whole mycelia and fruiting bodies found in Immune 7® measurably reduces the adverse effects of aggressive traditional treatments for significant diseases. These adverse effects include loss of energy and appetite, as well as nausea.
I have no disease and condition, can I benefit from it?
Absolutely. Immune 7® can also be used by individuals who wish to effectively strengthen their immune systems to prevent illness and disease. This includes athletes who tax their systems with vigorous exercise. Prevention is the key.
What is Nutricol®?
Nutricol® constituents have been clinically observed to possess health-promoting properties in the liver, lung, breast, pancreas, bladder, prostate, skin and most of the gastrointestinal system (Fujiki. 1999, J. Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 125:589-97).
How are the optimal levels of Beta-3 Glucans attained?
The whole mushroom complexes utilized by Purica are grown on organic plant sources and are naturally hybridized to produce significantly higher levels of immune-enhancing polysaccharides.
Are there any negative side effects for Immune 7?
Some individuals may experience an initial upset stomach or loose stool. This usually passes within a few days. You can either combine with food or divide your daily doses to reduce these side effects.
Why variety of mushrooms are used in Immune 7?
Each mushroom has its very own distinct biochemistry. By consuming a concentrated dose of several potent mushrooms, the chances of successful nutritional therapy are enhanced. The primary function of mushroom therapy is to stimulate the production of immune cells to a) protect against foreign invaders and b) protect us from our own aberrant cells. The tangible benefits should be evident in the first 1-4 weeks.
I am Allergic to mushrooms is this product safe for me?
Immune 7® is safe for those with allergies to mushrooms, mould and fungus. Because our mushrooms are cultivated in a lab, they are free from cross-contamination and exposure to air and soilborne microbes.
These allergy-causing microbes typically lodge in the rib-like understructures of the fruiting body of wild mushrooms. Our lab-grown mushrooms are grown in a pristine environment, therefore there is no need for irradiation to minimize the presence of contaminating organisms.s