Pranarom Vetiver 5 ml:
100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil
Chrysopogon zizanioides – Root
Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne and to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain and rheumatoid arthritis.
Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver essential oil) (root) 100%
Instructions for use:
Adults (> 18 years): Add 2-3 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day for local application.
- For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Store at room temperature.
Cautions and warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Shop Pranarom aroma therapy and essential oils at www.healthpalace.ca