Pranarom Bergamot Organic 10 ml:
100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil – Organic
Citrus aurantium ssp bergamia – Peel
Linalool, limonene, linalyl acetate
Native to China, Bergamot belongs to the Rutacaea family, which also includes all the citrus fruits: lemon, mandarin, grapefruit, and orange. The cold-expressed essence of the zest has a very pleasant subtle lemony fragrance which everyone finds pleasant when it wafts through the air.
Botanical name: Citrus aurantium ssp bergamia
Distilled part: Peel
Aromatic molecules: Linalool, limonene, linalyl acetate
Odour: Delicate, fresh aroma, sweet-fruity, citrusy
Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil*
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for Use:
For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.a
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use. Shop Pranarom aroma therapy and essential oils at www.healthpalace.ca