- Our Health Practitioner is available for telephone guidance on products questions and recommendations.
Phone or Skype Consultation is provided by our Qualified Canadian Graduate Health Care Practitioner.
This service is available to our patients or clients who have an existing account with us.
In the Comment Box please provide brief information on the subject of your concern.
This service is providing answers to the questions regarding
- Suitable dosage
- Possibility of interaction between the medication and the natural supplements
- Is particular ingredient safe if you have a certain health condition
- How you should be taking them for the best results
- For how long it is safe to take the specific natural medicine
- How long it takes to see result
- What to expect when taking a supplement
- What the main Indication of the item is
- What the possible side effects of the item are
- The next best choice/s to an item that is no longer available
- What product is the best in that category
- Feedbacks on the items
Please note this consultation does not provide
- Replacement to the advice of your practitioner
- Does not provide in depth assessment, diagnosis, treatment suggestions, and treatment protocols.
- Does not provide written prescription.
Phone consultation service is only for helping our clients to get more information on the recommended products and is not intended to provide diagnosis and/ or treatment for acute or chronic ailments and it does not replace your practitioner's advice, treatment protocols, or suggestions.