Organic Traditions Barley Grass Juice Powder 150 g:
Organic Traditions Barley Grass Juice Powder is made from the young, nutrient-dense grass of barley in its vegetable state. This powerful young green grass contains an abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Our Certified Organic barley grass is sustainably grown outdoors in mineral rich ancient soil beds in sunlight as opposed to indoor plastic trays under artificial light.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Certified Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
• An Excellent Source of Vitamin A
• An Excellent Source of Vitamin K
• An Excellent Source of Riboflavin (B2) and Iron
• Delicious, Smooth Taste
• High Vibrancy Instant Greens
• Dissolves Easily in Water
• No Dehydrated Whole Grass Powder
• 100% Juiced For Optimal Digestion and Assimilation
• No other Grass Fillers
• Truly Raw – Below 41 degrees C/106 degrees F
• Outdoor Grown in Natural Sunlight in ancient, mineral rich soil beds
• No added whole grass fillers, flavors, sugars, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or flowing agents
Beyond Any Other Dried Grass Juice Powder:
Once harvested, many barley grass products are dehydrated and ground into a powder. This is not ideal. Young sprouted grasses need to be juiced for optimal digestion and assimilation of phytonutrients. Since humans do not produce the enzyme cellulase, efficient digestion of the fibers of the grass (cellulose) is not possible. Juicing releases the vital nutrition from the cellular structure and makes the plant’s potent life force accessible.
Truly Raw Juice Powder:
Once harvested and juiced, we utilize a proprietary low temperature drying technology to retain the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients as well as to retain the vibrant, live taste that fresh grass juice is known for. The temperature in the drying process never exceeds 41 degrees Celsius/ 106 degrees Fahrenheit. Our drying process creates less heat degradation of vital nutrition compared to freeze drying and refractance window drying. Testing for unstable heat sensitive marker nutrients such as chlorophyll and enzymes is conducted to ensure that the grass juice powders retain their vital life force.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews).
The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.