Genestra HMF Neuro 60 Veg Capsules
- Product Specification:
- Ships With 3Oz Cold Pack
Genestra HMF Neuro 60 Veg Capsule :
Probiotics for gastrointestinal health in adults and children
• Probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora
• Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
• Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose
HMF Neuro Capsules is a combination of five strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, although its composition can be altered by diet, stress, medication, and age.1 Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria.2
The intestines are essential barriers that selectively allow absorption and promote the excretion of hazardous substances.3 Probiotics prevent pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the pH and stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides in the intestine.3 In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier.3 They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase mucin release, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells.2 Together, this decreases the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation.3Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe and effective for both adults and children; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear.3,4
|Medicinal Ingredients per Capsule:|
|Probiotic Consortium||12 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients:Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Monobasic potassium phosphate, Potassium phosphate, dibasic, Silica, Sucrose, Trehalose
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Quality Assurance: Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Refrigeration of this product is recommended.
Cautions and Warnings
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
If you have an auto-immune compromised condition, do not use.
1. Nagpal, R, Yadav, H, Kumar, M, Jain, S, Yamashiro, Y, Marotta, F. (2013). In Otles, S. (Ed.), Probiotics and Prebiotics in Food, Nutrition and Health (pp. 1-24). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
2. Allen, SJ, Wareham, K, Bradley, C, Harris, W, Dhar, A, Brown, H, Foden, A, Cheung, WY, Gravenor, MB, Plummer, S, Phillips, CJ, Mack, D. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2012; 12: 108.
3. Saulnier, N, Zocco, MA, Di Caro, S, Gasbarrini, G, Gasbarrini, A. Genes & Nutrition. 2006; 1(2): 107-116.
4. Saavedra, JM. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2007; 22: 351-365.