Genestra HMF Forte Probiotic 120 Veg Capsules
- Product Specification:
- Ships With 3Oz Cold Pack
Genestra HMF Forte Probiotic 120 Veg Capsules:
Probiotics to contribute to a natural healthy gut flora.
HMF Forte will help crowd out yeast and other undesirable organisms which result from use of antibiotics, chemotherapy, oral contraceptives, and hormone replacement therapy. For more intensive indications such as post-antibiotic therapy and Candida albicans overgrowth, use HMF Replete first for 1-2 weeks and then continue with HMF Forte capsules for 2-4 weeks.
HMF Forte also contains fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS) which ensure rapid establishment of the Lactobacilli in the upper small intestine and bifido bacteria in the lower small intestine. FOS is a naturally-occurring water-soluble fiber from fruit and vegetables which feeds the friendly intestinal bacteria. It also provides naturally-occurring beta-carotene from the whole freeze-dried apricot. The apricot is used for its soothing effect on the intestinal walls (and great flavor in the powders).
|Medicinal Ingredients per Capsule:
|Probiotic Consortium||10 Billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus ( CUL 60)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus ( CUL 21 )|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum ( CUL 20 )|
|Bifidobacterium lactis( CUL 34 )|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate
Purity: contains no added wheat, starch, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Recommended Dose: Adults and Children (6 years and older): Take one capsule two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 4 capsules daily (2 caps twice daily) for conditions such as : General illness, Stressful life style, Parasitic infections, Digestive problems (bloating, gas), Constipation, Excessive alcohol consumption, Bowel problems (diarrhea, IBS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Candidiasis.
Take 1 capsule daily to maintain Health of the digestive system, Immune health (colds and flu), Stressful life style, Digestive problems (bloating, gas), Occasional Constipation, Prevention of Candidiasis & yeast infections.
Cautions: If you have an immune compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Store under refrigeration (below 46°F)
HMF Shipping: shipped with an ice pack, but it is not necessary base on provided information from Genestra Brands : After extensive product testing and new freeze drying technology performed by Genestra, it was concluded that the ice pack did not make a difference during shipping since the product potency was still well over 100% label claims when shipped with ice or no ice. The manufacturer states that it is no longer necessary to ship the HMF products with an ice pack for these reasons:
- Genestra has added in 50% more probiotic than what the label guarantees per bottle. For example, HMF Forte is guaranteed to have 6 billion L. acidophilus per serving, but there are 12 billion present at time of manufacturing and it is kept frozen until shipping.
- October 2004: The manufacturer has increased product stability again, allowing the probiotics to last up to 3 months at room temperature holding their GUARANTEED minimum potency on label!
- You will receive your HMF probiotic directly from the manufacturer in about 3-5 days. This product is very fresh and has not been sitting around on our shelves. And, you are guaranteed it will contain 50% more than what the label states.
Travel with HMF probiotics: It is highly recommend you take your probiotics with you on all trips and vacations since their potency will last for up to 3 months at room temperature un-refrigerated. But, when possible and if convenient, we recommend you store your probiotics in the freezer or refrigerator, especially if you plan to preserve freshness of your product for months or years.
1. Allen, SJ, Wareham, K, Bradley, C, Harris, W, Dhar, A, Brown, H, Foden, A, Cheung, WY, Gravenor, MB, Plummer, S, Phillips, CJ, Mack, D. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2012; 12: 108.
2. Madden, JAJ, Plummer, SF, Tang, J, Garaiova, I, Plummer, NT, Herbison, M, Hunter, JO, Shimada, T, Cheng, L, Shirakawa, T. International Immunopharmacology. 2005; 5: 1091-1097.
3. Mahenthiralingam, E, Marchbank, A, Drevinek, P, Garaiova, I, Plummer, S. BMC Microbiology. 2009; 9: 251.
4. Saulnier, N, Zocco, MA, Di Caro, S, Gasbarrini, G, Gasbarrini, A. Genes & Nutrition. 2006; 1(2): 107-116.