Genestra D-Mulsion 1000 IU (Liquid Emulsified Vitamin D) 30 ml
D-Mulsion 1000 (citrus) 30 ml:
Emulsified vitamin D supplement.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Great-tasting citrus flavour
D-Mulsion 1000 provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per drop, emulsified in a base of extra-virgin olive oil. In a clinical study conducted on 55 vitamin D deficient participants, emulsified vitamin D3 had significantly greater bioavailability compared to a capsule-based supplement.1
|Medicinal Ingredients Per 1 Drop|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg / 1000 IU|
Recommended Dose (All Ages): Take one drop daily, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Traub ML, Finnell JS, Bhandiwad A, Oberg E, Suhaila L, Bradley R. Clinical Response. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99(8): 2720-2728.
I heard about this product from a naturopathic doctor in Thunder Bay. He HIGHLY recommends Genestra D-Mulsion's professional lab-quality Vitamin D3. It has a delicious creamy citrus flavor and it's so easy to take - I just put 2 or 3 drops on my tongue. And at 1200 drops per bottle, it's also economical!
Has a good almost lemon meringue flavor, goes a long way, I like it in the liquid style instead of capsules.