Boiron Coryzalia 30 Doses:
Homeopathic medicines used for the relief of cold and cold symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose, acute rhinitis, recurrent, infectious or allergic.
- Nasal Congestion, Runny nose, Sneezing
Why Choose Coryzalia:
- Specifically formulated for infants 1 month and older
- Water-based formula in a premeasured oral dose
- Easy to administer
- No alcohol, sugar, coloring, flavoring or preservatives
- Active ingredients provide relief for common cold symptoms
- Allium cepa 3CH,
- Belladonna 3CH,
- Gelsemium sempervirens 3CH
- Kalium bichromicum 3CH,
- Pulsatilla 3CH
- Sabadilla 3CH.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water
Children from 1 month to 11 years;
Administer one drinkable unit-dose at the onset of symptoms, 3 times per day. Reduce with improvement.
Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminium pouch.
If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 48 hours, consult a health care practitioner.
Coryzalia does not require any special storage conditions.
Customers Also Liked