Biomed C Boost Drink Mix 227 Grams
- Processing Time:
- 5 to 7 business days.
Biomed C Boost Drink Mix 227 Grams:
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize fats. Helps the body to metabolize proteins. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones. Helps in the development and maintenance of cartilage. Helps in the development and maintenance of gums. Helps in connective tissue formation. Helps in wound healing. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Provides antioxidants. Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
C Boost is a Food Nutrient formula designed for high bioavailability, assimilation and absorption. This unique form of vitamin C contains all nutrient coefficients (carbs, proteins, lipids, enzymes, glycol & lipoproteins, bioflavonoids, fatty acids and amino acids) to create a complete food matrix molecule, fully recognized and absorbed by the body as food. Studies show it is 148% 1,2 more bioavailable than USP ascorbic acid.
- Absorbs into the blood faster
- Stays in the blood longer
- Co-factors keep Vit C within the cells 1,2
- 148% more bioavailable 3
- Enhanced absorption with effervescent solution
Human studies show that the Food Nutrient vitamin C found in C Boost has higher plasma and RBC absorption than ascorbic acid alone3. This is backed by decades of clinical research by Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi (1937 Nobel Price for Medicine for the first isolate vitamin C and biological oxidation in the Kreb’s Citric Acid Cycle) and Dr. Andy Szalay who created and perfected the Food Nutrient line of whole food matrix supplements.
Why Use C Boost?
- Buffered and alkaline, with no stomach upset
- Does not acidify the urine or cause kidney stones
- Complete food matrix of all nutrient coefficients for vitamin C
Triple action to promote enhanced absorption:
- Effervescent solution
- Food matrix with vitamin C co-factors, body recognizes as food
- Added sodium ascorbate and potassium bicarbonate for cellular uptake through sodium-potassium pathways
Indications of Vitamin C:
- Healthy immune system, cold & flu
- Skin, wound healing, connective tissue & collagen production
- Constipation, bowel health
- Antioxidant for stress & anti-aging
- Cholesterol, vascular inflammation & cardiovascular health
- Osteoporosis, gout, arthritis
- Eye health, macular degeneration, cataracts
- Inflammation, allergies, asthma
- Mouth, gum & teeth health
|Medicinal Ingredients Per Scoop|
|Vitamin C (Re-natured vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate)||2 g|
|Açai (Euterpe oleracea)||500 mg|