Aor I 3 C 60 Veg Capsules
Aor I 3 C 60 Veg Capsules:
Protection from Estrogen Related Conditions.
Provides I3C , a phytonutrient found in broccoli in an effective dose.
Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) is a phytonutrient found in Brassica vegetables, like broccoli and cabbage. I-3-C is one of the key health-promoting ingredients in these foods. Body converts I3C to to DIM participating in the balance of metabolic enzymes that process estrogens to down regulate the formation of "bad" estrogens , while helping the formation of "good" estrogens.
Conditions of Estrogen dominance and higher ratio of bad to good estrogens in woman has been linked to fibroids, breast tenderness, premenstrual syndrome, endometriosis and other women’s health concerns.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)||200 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose. Softgel: hypromellose
Purity: that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Dose: Take 1 capsule one to two times a day with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, if you are taking any medications or natural health products, if you are attempting to conceive, if you have a liver disorder, or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruations). Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Main Applications: Estrogen metabolism, Women's health.
- Bell MC, Crowley-Nowick P, Bradlow HL, Sepkovic DW, Schmidt-Grimminger D, Howell P, Mayeaux EJ, Tucker A, Turbat-Herrera EA, Mathis JM. "Placebo-controlled trial of indole-3-carbinol in the treatment of CIN." Gynecol Oncol. 2000 Aug; 78(2): 123-9.
- Bradlow HL, Telang NT, Sepkovic DW, Osborne MP. "2-hydroxyestrone: the 'good' estrogen." J Endocrinol. 1996 Sep; 150 Suppl: S259-65. Bradlow HL, Michnovicz JJ, Halper M, Miller DG, Wong GY, Osborne MP. "Long-term responses of women to indole-3-carbinol or a high fiber diet." Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 1994 Oct-Nov; 3(7): 591-5.
- Chen I, McDougal A, Wang F, Safe S. "Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated antiestrogenic and antitumorigenic activity of diindolylmethane." Carcinogenesis. 1998 Sep; 19(9): 1631-9. Jellinck PH, Forkert PG, Riddick DS, Okey AB, Michnovicz JJ, Bradlow HL. "Ah receptor binding properties of indole carbinols and induction of hepatic Estrogen metaboilsm." Biochem Pharmacol. 1993 Mar 9; 45(5): 1129-36.
- Michnovicz JJ. "Increased estrogen 2-hydroxylation in obese women using oral indole-3-carbinol." Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Mar; 22(3): 227-9.
- Michnovicz JJ, Adlercreutz H, Bradlow HL. "Changes in levels of urinary estrogen metabolites after oral indole-3-carbinol treatment in humans." J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997 May 21; 89(10): 718-23.
- Michnovicz JJ, Bradlow HL. "Altered estrogen metabolism and excretion in humans following consumption of indole-3-carbinol." Nutr Cancer. 1991; 16(1): 59-66.
- Riby JE, Chang GH, Firestone GL, Bjeldanes LF. "Ligand-independent activation of estrogen receptor function by 3, 3\'-diindolylmethane in human breast cancer cells." Biochem Pharmacol. 2000 Jul 15; 60(2): 167-77.
- Sanderson JT, Slobbe L, Lansbergen GW, Safe S, van den Berg M. "2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin and diindolylmethanes differentially inducecytochrome P450 1A1, 1B1, and 19 in H295R human adrenocortical carcinoma cells." Toxicol Sci. 2001 May; 61(1): 40-8.
- Taioli E, Bradlow HL, Garbers SV, Sepkovic DW, Osborne MP, Trachman J, Ganguly S, Garte SJ. "Role of estrogen metabolism and CYP1A1 polymorphisms in breast cancer risk." Cancer Detect Prev. 1999; 23(3): 232-7.
- Wong GY, Bradlow L, Sepkovic D, Mehl S, Mailman J, Osborne MP. "Dose-ranging study of indole-3-carbinol for breast cancer prevention." J Cell Biochem Suppl. 1997; 28-29:111-6.
Find Aor Supplements at healthpalace.ca