St Francis Sinafect 50 Ml
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
St Francis Sinafect 50 Ml:
Eyebright is used in traditional Western herbalism: (1) to help relieve upper respiratory tract infections including acute and chronic sinusitis; (2) for the relief of hay fever allergies.
Sinafect® - Breathing a Sigh of Relief
Sinafect® is a unique formula of many years’ standing, created specifically for the relief of upper respiratory tract infections such as acute and chronic sinusitis. It’s the ideal combination as well for alleviation of symptoms related to excess mucous and inflammation of this same upper portion of the respiratory system. Besides all this, it works great for hay fever, allergies and allergic rhinitis.
The eight delicately balanced and matched component herbs in Sinafect® have combined antihistamine, antibacterial, antiviral and overall infection-fighting properties. Not only that, but they support and enhance immune function.
Modern research confirms that the herbal ingredients in Sinafect® effectively promote nasal, bronchial and sinus health.
- Eyebright *(Euphrasia officinalis, herb top) 0.09 ml (1:4 QCE 22.5 mg)
- Nettle *(Urtica dioica, herb top) 0.09 ml (1:4, QCE 22.5 mg)
- Wild Indigo *(Baptisia tinctoria, root) 0.09 ml (1:4, QCE 22.5 mg)
- Bayberry *(Myrica cerifera, bark) 0.09 ml (1:4, QCE 22.5 mg)
- Elder *(Sambucus nigra, flower) 0.09 ml (1:4, QCE 22.5 mg)
- Echinacea *(Echinacea purpurea, root and top) 0.06 ml (1:1, QCE 60 mg)
- Golden Rod *(Solidago canadensis, herb top) 0.05 ml (1:2 QCE 25 mg fresh OR 1:4 QCE 12.5 mg dry)
- Goldenseal *(Hydrastis canadensis, root) 0.05 ml (1:5, QCE 10 mg)
- Echinacea *(Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg)
- Southern Prickly Ash *(Zanthoxylum clava-herculis, bark) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg)
- Thuja *(Thuja occidentalis, leaf tips) 0.03 ml (1:4, QCE 7.5 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: CWS® (Clear Whey Soluble), Grain Alcohol, Distilled Water, Vegetable glycerine
*herbs of this formula are Certified Organic/Organic/Wildcrafted.
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Contra-indications and Cautions:
Duration of Use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature. Shop St Francis Herb Farm Supplements at www.healthpalace.ca