Natural Factors Melatonin 5 mg 90 Sublingual Tablets
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 or above||and pay only $8.32 each|
Natural Factors Melatonin 5 Mg 90 Sublingual Tablets:
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Improves sleep quality and duration, reducing daytime fatigue
- Helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly
|Each tablet contains:|
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||10 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint flavour, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Dosage: Dissolve 1 tablets under the tongue once daily, at bedtime only or as directed by a health care practitioner. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Melatonin may enhance the anticancer effects of certain chemotherapy agents.
- Melatonin has been used to be helpful in treating withdrawal reactions from people addicted to benzodiazepine drugs (Valium® and Halcyon®).
- Melatonin levels are typically lowered by beta-blocker drugs like Inderal® and Atenolol® as well as by other drugs used in treating high blood pressure or angina (verapamil, aspirin, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Melatonin levels may be increased by fluoxetine (Prozac).
Many adults experience frequent or occasional sleep disturbance, including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking too early. The most popular natural sleep aid is melatonin because it is effective and safe to use.
Melatonin is the body’s own natural sleep hormone, produced in the brain in the pineal gland each evening when darkness falls. It is part of the “biological clock” that produces the circadian rhythm and prepares the body for sleep. But the natural rhythm of this clock can be disrupted, resulting in difficulty sleeping.
Research shows that taking a melatonin supplement 30–90 minutes before bedtime temporarily resets the biological clock, reduces the time it takes to fall asleep, improves sleep quality, increases total sleep time in people with an altered sleep schedule (e.g., shift work or jet lag), and reduces daytime fatigue associated with jet lag. Unlike pharmaceutical sleeping pills, which can disrupt the critical REM stage of sleep, melatonin supports REM sleep.
Safe and effective Natural Factors Melatonin is made from non-animal sources. The sublingual tablets ensure fast, consistent absorption and are available in four strengths to provide the right dose for your needs. Sleep is very important. If you have a serious sleep disorder, consult a health care practitioner