Genestra HMF Immune 30 Chewable Tablets
- Shipping Specification:
- Ships With 3Oz Cold Pack.
Genestra HMF Immune 30 Chewable Tablets:
Adult’s immune support formula.
• Reduces the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults
• Offers 30 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains, plus vitamins C and D
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function and nutrient metabolism
• Once-daily chewable tablet available in a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
HMF Immune combines proprietary probiotics with vitamins C and D to provide targeted support for the immune system. Each convenient, once-daily chewable tablet provides a blend of five research-driven probiotic strains from both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera. As nearly 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, an important connection has been demonstrated between the intestines and the immune system.1 In addition to supporting gastrointestinal health, HMF Immune provides Bl-04, a strain that has been shown in a clinical trial to reduce the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults.2 Similarly, it offers CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-34 and CUL-20, which were demonstrated in a clinical trial to support upper respiratory tract health when combined with vitamin C.3 To further help maintain immune function, HMF Immune contains vitamins C and D. Vitamin C supports the immune system by regulating lymphocyte proliferation, natural killer cell activity and immunoglobulin production, while vitamin D helps control T cell activation, cytokine release and phagocytosis in macrophages.4 Research demonstrates that vitamins C and D may be especially effective in maintaining immune function in the respiratory tract.5,6 Buy Genestra Brands Supplements at www.healthpalace.ca
|Medicinal Ingredients Per Tablet|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D₃ (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Probiotic Consortium||30 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||20 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04||5 billion CFU|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, blackcurrant fruit extract, sorbitol, natural blackcurrant flavour, silica, magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed: to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Chew one tablet daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Buy Genestra Brands Supplements at www.healthpalace.ca
Cautions and Warnings: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days.
Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C). Keep out of reach of children Buy Genestra Brands Supplements at www.healthpalace.ca
1. Saavedra, JM. Use of Probiotics in Pediatrics: Rationale, Mechanisms of Action, and Practical Aspects. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2007; 22: 351–365.
2. West, NP, Horn, PL, Pyne, DB, Gebski, VJ, Lahtinen, SJ, Fricker, PA, Cripps, AW. Clin Nutr. 2014; 33(4): 581-7.
3. Garaiova, I, Muchová, J, Nagyová, Z, Wang, D, Li, JV, Országhová, Z, Michael, DR, Plummer, SF, Ďuračková, Z. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2015; 69(3): 373-9. 4. Combs, GF. (2012). Vitamin C. In (4th ed), The Vitamins (pp. 233-259). USA: Elsevier.
5. Hemilä, H, Chalker, E. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013; (1): CD000980.
6. de Sa Del Fiol, F, Barberato-Filho, S, Lopes, LC, de Cassia Bergamaschi, C. J Infect Dev Ctries. 2015; 9(4): 355-61.